Updated: Jun 17, 2022
Enrollment is open. Class begins July 10th.
In it's most basic sense, Eating to the Point of Energy means you finish eating and leave the table feeling satisfied, comfortable, with energy and a small trace of hunger leftover for the next thing for the day.
Though simple in theory, many of us are operating in a way, both physically and mentally, that hinders our ability to register this subtle level of satisfaction and energy.
The good news is you are capable of learning any skill you invest a little energy in.
This is a different kind of nutritional training that's not as focused on "eating your greens," but instead, drawing you more deeply into embodiment and confidence around eating through your own direct experience.
This is often the work many WANT to do but tend to try everything else first.
By paying attention and working with the most common constraints around body awareness, you'll learn first-hand what your body has the potential to be.
And there will be plenty of room for "messing up," so don't worry.
Within a few weeks time frame, we'll be studying and implementing specific nutrition and eating psychology practices.
This short series is helpful if you:
• Seem to overeat or eat beyond fullness and would prefer not to, or..
• Track macros, points, or calories to regulate your eating, and would prefer to relax more around this, or...
• Believe you must control or manipulate your hunger or appetite in order to eat well
And would like to:
• Feel energized and satisfied after eating
• Improve or build upon your body awareness
• Understand your appetite
• Feel more freedom eating food that you enjoy, without worrying about overeating or gaining a bunch of weight
• Give food a proper place in life
Mark your Calendar:
Sunday, July 10th, 4:00-4:40pm EST: Eating to the Point of Energy + Assignment 1
Sunday, July 17th, 4:00-4:30pm EST: Navigating What Gets in the Way + Assignment 2